Mark's Paint and Repair loves to be inspired and inspire those around him! Check back often to read his words of wisdom.
Sunday, February 18, 2018
HOW TO STAY YOUNG (with help from George Carlin)
1. Throw out non-essential numbers - age, weight & height.
2. Keep only cheerful friends - grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning - an idle mind is the devil's workshop & the devil's workshop's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long & loud - have a "laughasim" until you cry.
6. Let tears happen - endure, grieve & move on.
7. Surround yourself with what you love - family, indoor pets, keepsakes, loud music, plants, hobbies...whatever.
8. Health - preserve it, if it's poor, get help & improve it.
9. Forget the guilt trip - the only trip you should take is to the beach!
10. Tell the people you love that you love them - at every opportunity before it's too late.
Monday, January 1, 2018
Life is like a boomerang. what you give out is always what you get back!
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Eat, drink & be scary!
Friday, August 25, 2017:
Thank you for 20 years of service and trusting me with your vehicle to repair your bumps, dings and crashes! I am looking forward to another successful 20 years. I hope your years are filled with health, success and happiness, and if I have to see you in my shop, know your job will be done with care, precision and expertise. Thank you, thank you, thank you for 20 years of service.
Thursday, August 3, 2017:
Whoah...we've fallen behind on our quotes. We'll try to be more timely, so check back often! In leiu of a recent episode with a honey bee in my shorts while riding my motorcycle on the ridge, I leave you with this quote:
Advice from a honeybee...create a buzz, sip life's sweet moments, mind your own beeswax, work together, always find your way home, stick close to your honey and bee yourself!
Sunday, August 14, 2016
When there's a tangled mess of steel on the road, a lack of sleep poundin' in your head and you regret some of the things you've done, there's Mark's Paint & Repair, where you'll LOVE the way it ends.
Sunday, July 17, 2016
They say don't go to bed angry....that's true!
Sunday, June 19, 2016 - Happy Father's Day!
Go to church cause your momma says to, visit grandpa every chance that you can, it won't be wasted time, always stay humble and kind!" Thanks Tim McGraw!
Sunday, May 8, 2016 - Happy Mother's Day!
Good moms have sticky floors, messy kitchens (with lots of chocolate chip cookie crumbs!), laundry piles, dirty kids and lots of laughter and smiles.
Sunday, March 6, 2016
The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything!
Sunday, December 27, 2015
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "HOLY CRAP ... what a ride!!!!"
Sunday, September 6, 2015
Your smile is the sexiest curve on your body, everybody has one - flaunt it!
Sunday, May 31, 2015
If it is important to you, you will find a way, if not you'll find an excuse.